1984-1990 Toyota Pickup Aluminum Radiator
1984-1990 Toyota Pickup Economy Aluminum Radiator
Need to replace the radiator in your Toyota Pickup? Low Range's aluminum radiator is comparable to ones selling for twice the price. This quality, all-aluminum construction means no plastic tanks or bonded fins.
General things to know when installing your new radiator:
- Do not use power tools to install your radiator. This may cause damage to the threads or to the brackets.
- Take special care to not damage the core. Radiator fins are very fragile.
- It is highly recommended that a vehicle's cooling system be flushed prior to installing a new radiator.
- This is a great time to change your thermostat and replace hoses.
- Use new coolant for your new radiator.
- Fill your new radiator slowly to prevent air pockets. After installation allow vehicle to run for about 10 minutes with radiator cap off to bleed trapped air. Make sure coolant is flowing before replacing cap.
- Watch your temperature gauge for the next few days.
- If you have any problems, give us a call and we'll be happy to help you
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Single Row Aluminum Core: 15-3/4" x 19-3/4" x 1/-1/4"
- Overall Dimensions: 25.60" x 6.9" x 23.4"
Any 1984-1990 Toyota Pickup or 1985-1990 Toyota 4Runner with 22R, 22RE or 2L-T Engines
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.