Suzuki Sidekick Defiant Armor Differential Guard
Suzuki Sidekick Defiant Armor Differential Guard
Don't get caught in the rocks with your Sidekick axle unprotected. The rear axle housing wall is very thin near the ring gear. One well placed hit from a boulder could destroy your differential. Thankfully, Low Range Off-Road has developed the best differential guard available for the Sidekick rear axle. Until recently, Suzuki owners were forced to use universal armor plates which only loosely fit around their differential housings. Our plate design is a direct fit for 1989-1998 Suzuki Sidekick and Geo / Chevrolet Tracker.
These 11 gauge steel weld-on differential guards look great while also protecting your investment.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 11 GA Steel
- CNC Press Bent for Accuracy
- Hole for Easy Access to Fill Plug
- 1989 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1990 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1991 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1994 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1995 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1996 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1997 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1998 Suzuki Sidekick
- 1989 Geo / Chevrolet Tracker
- 1990 Geo / Chevrolet Tracker
- 1991 Geo / Chevrolet Tracker
- 1992 Geo / Chevrolet Tracker
- 1993 Geo / Chevrolet Tracker
- 1994 Geo / Chevrolet Tracker
- 1995 Geo / Chevrolet Tracker
- 1996 Geo / Chevrolet Tracker
- 1997 Geo / Chevrolet Tracker
- 1998 Geo / Chevrolet Tracker
- 1996 Suzuki X90
- 1997 Suzuki X90
- 1998 Suzuki X90
- 1989 Suzuki Vitara (Intl. Versions)
- 1990 Suzuki Vitara (Intl. Versions)
- 1991 Suzuki Vitara (Intl. Versions)
- 1992 Suzuki Vitara (Intl. Versions)
- 1993 Suzuki Vitara (Intl. Versions)
- 1994 Suzuki Vitara (Intl. Versions)
- 1995 Suzuki Vitara (Intl. Versions)
- 1996 Suzuki Vitara (Intl. Versions)
- 1997 Suzuki Vitara (Intl. Versions)
- 1998 Suzuki Vitara (Intl. Versions)
- 1999 Suzuki Vitara / Grand Vitara
- 2000 Suzuki Vitara / Grand Vitara
- 2001 Suzuki Vitara / Grand Vitara
- 2002 Suzuki Vitara / Grand Vitara
- 2003 Suzuki Vitara / Grand Vitara
- 2004 Suzuki Vitara / Grand Vitara
- 2005 Suzuki Vitara / Grand Vitara
Download installation instructions for Low Range Off-Road Defiant Armor Differential Guards here.Installation Instructions
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.