29-Spline Diff Kit (Flange, Dust Shield, Seal, Slinger, & Nut)
29-Spline Differential Hardware Kit
The 29-spline Differential Hardware kit contains all the 29-spline hardware needed to use 29-spline Ring & Pinon gears in your Toyota differential. This kit includes our forged chromoly 29-spline Quadruple-drilled flange with preinstalled dust shield, 29-spline Trail-Safe Pinion Seal, and 29-spline pinion nut. Fits 8” Toyota differentials with 29-spline pinion gears (Ring & Pinion gears sold separately).
Included bolt patterns: 66mm x 66mm x 11mm, 60mm x 60mm x 10mm, 60mm x 68.3mm x 10mm, & 61.5mm x 70mm x 10mm.
Note: Will not fit on 27-spline pinions.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- New hardware required to upgrade your 8” Toyota differential for 29-spline Ring & Pinion gears.
- Includes forged chromoly 29-spline Quadruple-drilled flange with dust shield, 29-spline Trail-Safe Pinion Seal, and 29-spline pinion nut.
- Includes oil slinger for high-pinion applications.
- Flange is Quadruple drilled with the most popular Pickup/4Runner & Tacoma Patterns:
- 66mm x 66mm x 11mm (Tacoma)
- 60mm x 60mm x 10mm (Pickup/4Runner and TG Heavy Duty Driveline)
- 60mm x 68.3mm x 10mm
- 61.5mm x 70mm x 10mm
- Dust shield pre-installed onto flange
- Requires 29-spline R&P set (sold separately)
- 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup (rear diff with 29-spline pinion)
- 1985-1996 Toyota 4Runner (rear diff with 29-spline pinion)
If you have any questions on the use or installation of this product please contact our customer support at (559)-549-6737
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, Ca 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.