IPF H4 Rectangular Headlamp Insert (820H)
These IPF H4 Rectangular Headlamp Insert (820H) are good for Toyota Pickups and 4Runners that use rectangular style replacement inserts. The factory Toyota headlamps do not have provisions to run replaceable H4 Style bulbs, you have to replace the whole unit. This changes that- using the housing you can install any H4 Style bulb you would like.
Please note that these are shipped without bulbs. We do carry a full line of IPF bulbs that we stock on a regular basis. Please note that some IPF bulbs require the IPF wiring harness and are noted in the bulbs description.
- Head Light Insert
- Accepts H4 Bulbs up to 110 watts
- Bulbs sold separately
- Double coated reflector
- Flat Euro beam
- Toyota Pickup from 1982-1995
- Toyota Tacoma 1995-1997
- Toyota Corolla from 1980-1991
- Toyota MR2 from 1985-1995
- Toyota Supra from 1986-1992
- Toyota Starlet from 1981-1984
- Toyota Tercel from 1980-1987
AIR LOCKER, INC. / ARB LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT (USA)
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) products are warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of initial retail purchase, with the exception of ARB Fridge/Freezers and Old Man Emu suspension products which carry a thirty-six (36) month, 35,000 mile (OME suspension) limited warranty and ARB Air Locker which carries a sixty (60) month warranty. Air Locker Inc's (ARB) obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing or crediting at its option, any part found to be defective.
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) does not warrant or make any representations concerning its goods when:
- The products are purchased used, scratch and dent or open box.
- The products are not installed, used, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- The products are installed in vehicles that are used in competition
- The products are installed in vehicles fitted with aftermarket non-standard tires with diameters in excess of OEM specifications
- The products are installed in vehicles with engines that have been modified to increase performance
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) will not be liable for labor charges and other intangible or consequential losses that might be claimed as a result of a failure of any ARB component or part thereof to the extent permitted by state law.
A claim under this warranty should be made as follows:
Contact Air Locker Inc. technical department at 425-264-1391 or via email at [email protected] to request a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number and instructions for returning the defective component.
For warranty information OUTSIDE of the USA, please CLICK HERE.