King Remote Reservoir Front Coilover Pair for 2007+ Toyota Tundra (25001-143)
KING REMOTE RESERVOIR FRONT COILOVER PAIR FOR 2007+ TOYOTA TUNDRA (25001-143)
King's remote reservoir front coilover set for the 07+ Tundra. The coilovers are available with optional compression adjuster in both standard travel (KST-25001-143A - Compression Adjuster model for stock upper control arms) and extended travel versions (KST-25001-143A-EXT - Compression Adjuster model for extended travel upper control arms). King's Compression Adjuster allows you to dial-in your compression damping from very soft to very firm with the twist of a knob.The clearly marked knob offers 16 positive clicks of finely tuned adjustment. You can soften your ride when just cruising or firm up the compression when hammering rough terrain or carrying additional payload.
There are also two versions without the compression adjuster available in both standard travel (KST-25001-143 for stock UCAs) and extended travel (KST-25001-143-EXT for aftermarket extended travel UCAs) variants.
A simple spanner adjuster tool is included for ride height/preload adjustments.
The standard coil rate for this coilover set is 600X16.
Sold as a Pair.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Beautifully anodized aircraft quality billet aluminum construction
- Compression Adjuster versions have clearly marked, ergonomic knob design is easy to use even while wearing gloves. The individual detents at each adjustment level are easy to feel while turning. Each of the sixteen levels of adjustment offers precise compression damping control ranging from very soft to very firm
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing
- Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions. Technical support, if needed, is only a phone call or email away
- Spring Rate: 650 lbs/inch
2007 Toyota Tundra
2008 Toyota Tundra
2009 Toyota Tundra
2010 Toyota Tundra
2011 Toyota Tundra
2012 Toyota Tundra
2013 Toyota Tundra
2014 Toyota Tundra
2015 Toyota Tundra
2016 Toyota Tundra
2017 Toyota Tundra
2018 Toyota Tundra
2019 Toyota Tundra
2020 Toyota Tundra
2021 Toyota Tundra
Download installation instructions here.Installation Instructions
See manufacturer for details.