2005-2015 3" LRT Tacoma Lift Kit
Toyota Tacoma Leveling Lift Kit
Transform your 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma! Turn your Tacoma into a head turner and still retain the factory ride. Unlike other lifts available on the market that make you disassemble the strut assembly for installation, this lift kit is designed to fit on top of the strut. Why do we do it this way? Because the other lifts can pre-load the spring, making your ride harsher - and they are more difficult to install. Many people who have installed the in-the-strut poly spacers in the past have come to us and asked us why their poly spacers are squeezing out of the strut assembly...its because other lifts aren't designed to take that kind of abuse. You may ask, why don't we make the spacers out of steel like all other leveling kits on the market? We have found that over time, the other "steel" sandwiched/ welded spacers will flex and the steel will rust, and the tolerances on the holes and components are not as tight as we would like. Over time, the other lifts would "pop" meaning the struts begin to move on the spacers. Aluminum used as a strut spacer has proven to be the best material because it will not rust and has the best characteristics for a spacer of this size. We have done our homework here and come up with an easy to install lift (in 2-3 hrs), with more engineering and components than other lifts have. If you want a quality lift kit, at an affordable price- you have found it.
Included in the kit is:
- Solid CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Spacers with pre-installed Grade 10.9 Metric studs, and flanged nuts with 14mm head like the factory to ensure that there will be no problems down the road.
Our kit is the only kit on the market with a strengthened flange area. Other kits rely on about a 1/8"-1/4" thick mounting area... ours is 1/2" thick solid billet aluminum. What does this mean? That the spacer will not break in two... this is one tough product!
- 1" Solid Aluminum CNC Machined Blocks, tapered to decrease driveline vibrations in the rear with *NEW* coated Metric sized OEM style U-bolts for corrosion resistance. Included in kit is new OEM Style Flanged Nuts. No changing sockets here, we include only the best components!
- Differential Drop to keep those Constant Velocity Joint boots from tearing, and keeping those CV Joints from premature wear from the increased angle. We have installed other companies' differential drops, and the spacers they include are too long, So we came up with the perfect spacer. When too large of a spacer is used, the differential mounting points have large factory washers that will hit the bushing mount on the differential- Causing metal to metal contact. We like to keep everything like it was designed- no noises, no squeaks, no problems. We use Grade 8 or higher Bolts, hardened Washers and flanged nuts for easy installation.
- Skidplate drop spacers and longer factory style bolts. Why not include an "off the shelf bolt"? Simply put, when doing routine service, the bolts that are on the from the Factory are a 12mm head. Off the shelf metric bolts have a 13mm head....what the? Plus, the factory bolts make it easy to keep the bolt in a socket, unlike others for easy removal and installation. The bolt also has an extra large flange area to keep the bolt from sliding through the hole on the skidplate.
- Bumpstop Spacers- Ever seen a coil assembly break near the bottom of the shock absorber? Yeah- its because the shock bottomed out and caused the shock to put all the force of the vehicle AND MORE on the shock body. We fix this by spacing the bumpstops, letting the bumpstop take the heat, the shock absorber can be run through its full cycle without ruining the shock itself.
Allows for up to a 33" Tire with the factory wheels, however most of the time the front mudflap does have to be removed with aftermarket wheel and tire combinations because of different offset.
Front spacers are clear anodized.
Applications include: 2005-2015 Regular Cab Tacoma, Access Cab Tacoma, and Double Cab Tacoma.
Does not fit TRD PRO or TRD Baja.
This kit was reviewed in the Toyota 4WD Owners Magazine, see the July/Aug 2010 issue for the full article. They loved our kit. Why? Easy to follow instructions, taking only 3 hours to install! The quality is evident in how tight these fit to the factory coil spring assembly.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions
- Solid CNC 6061-T6 aluminum spacers with pre-installed grade 10.9 metric studs
- Includes skidplate drop spacers and longer-than-factory style bolts
- Allows for up to 33” tire with the factory wheels
- 2005 Toyota Tacoma
- 2006 Toyota Tacoma
- 2007 Toyota Tacoma
- 2008 Toyota Tacoma
- 2009 Toyota Tacoma
- 2010 Toyota Tacoma
- 2011 Toyota Tacoma
- 2012 Toyota Tacoma
- 2013 Toyota Tacoma
- 2014 Toyota Tacoma
- 2015 Toyota Tacoma
- Fits: Regular Cab, Access Cab, and Double Cab Tacoma
Download Full Color instructions to install your LRT Tacoma Lift KitInstallation Instructions
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, Ca 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.