Rear Disc Brake Kit
Rear Disc Brake Kit
When Trail-Gear decided to make a disc brake kit they had three goals in mind. It had to be strong, easy to install, and complete.
We started with a 3/8" CNC laser cut caliper bracket with grade 10.9 bolts. We used the larger GM style calipers that are shipped fully loaded and we included GM style vented rotors that were custom made just for this application. The DOT approved brake lines are made so that one end fits the GM calipers and the other end attaches to your OEM Toyota brake lines, so no new fittings are required.
This kit does require either a 2 lb. residual valve or the ever popular 1” bore master cylinder that most pick ups and 4Runners have already had upgraded. Also included with this kit are full color install instructions, and of course all of our kits are backed with our world class tech department to answer all your questions.
This kit fits 86-95 Pickups and 4Runners.
Note: When you need replacement rear brake pads, please order SKU: 140306-1-KIT.
WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 3/8" CNC Laser-Cut Caliper Bracket with Grade 10.9 Bolts
- Larger GM-Style Calipers Shipped Fully Loaded
- Custom Made GM-Style Vented Rotors
- DOT-Approved Brake Lines to Adapt Toyota OEM Brake Lines to GM-Style Caliper
- Requires 2 Lb Residual Valve or 1" Bore Master Cylinder
- Fits 79-95 Pickups and 85-95 4Runners with 6-Lug Axles Only!
6-Lug Axles Only!
1985 Toyota 4Runner
1986 Toyota 4Runner
1987 Toyota 4Runner
1988 Toyota 4Runner
1989 Toyota 4Runner
1990 Toyota 4Runner
1991 Toyota 4Runner
1992 Toyota 4Runner
1993 Toyota 4Runner
1994 Toyota 4Runner
1995 Toyota 4Runner
6-Lug Axles Only!
1979 Toyota Pickup
1980 Toyota Pickup
1981 Toyota Pickup
1982 Toyota Pickup
1983 Toyota Pickup
1984 Toyota Pickup
1985 Toyota Pickup
1986 Toyota Pickup
1987 Toyota Pickup
1988 Toyota Pickup
1989 Toyota Pickup
1990 Toyota Pickup
1991 Toyota Pickup
1992 Toyota Pickup
1993 Toyota Pickup
1994 Toyota Pickup
1995 Toyota Pickup
Trail-Gear 12-Month Limited Warranty Policy
This product carries our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date.
Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Please download, review and follow the instructions outlined in our Return, Exchange, Warranty Form before shipping any product(s).
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
Warranty Claim Procedures
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product(s) under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of product packaging.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
Shipping AddressShip all products to:
5356 E. Pine Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727
- If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. Completing the steps above will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repair.
- Customers outside of the United States should email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instructions. These customers may have the option to "field destroy" an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.