2007-2018 3" LRT Tundra Lift Kit
Toyota Tundra Leveling Lift Kit
Transform your 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab, Double Cab, Crewmax and Rock Warrior! The new ‘07-‘18 Toyota Tundras look good right off the showroom floor. But when you install our 3" Front 1" Rear Leveling/ Lift Kit, it really makes a difference both on-road and off-road.
Unlike other lifts available on the market that make you disassemble the strut assembly for installation, this leveling kit is designed to fit on top of the strut. Why do we do it this way? Because other lifts pre-load the spring, making your ride harsher. They are more difficult to install. Many people who have installed the in-the-strut poly spacers in the past have come to us and asked us why their poly spacers are squeezing out of the strut assembly. It is because other lifts aren’t designed to take that kind of abuse.
Why don’t we make the spacers out of steel like all other leveling kits on the market? We have found that over time, steel spacers will flex, rust, and lose tolerances. Over time, the other lifts would "pop" meaning the struts begin to move on the spacers. Aluminum has proven best material, preventing rust and lasting a lifetime. We have done our homework here and come up with an easy to install lift, with more engineering and components than any other. If you want a quality lift kit, at an affordable price- you have found it. Included in the kit is:
- Solid CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Spacers with *NEW* pre-installed Grade 10.9 pressed-in studs, with Serrated Flanged Metric nuts to ensure that there will be no problems down the road. New and improved design shape for even better aesthetics. Same great functionality, upgraded looks! Why do we use studs instead of bolts? Studs are stressed with vertical or axial force. This is why an upgrade to engine head bolts is usually studs. We use studs because they are not stressed as much in a torsional manner (twisting), which makes the whole assembly stronger.
BEWARE OF SPACERS THAT USE A BOLT OR A SCREWED IN STUD IN THE SPACERS! We have tested other spacers with bolts (even grade 8) and at a measly low torque the bolts shear. We upgraded our spacers years ago to a pressed in forged stud retention. These are by far the strongest on the market. We use Grade 10.9 Studs that are made to take torque in both directions, axial and torsional. Yes, it may cost more... but is it worth the time and money to have to start all over years later?
- CNC Machined 1" Solid Aluminum Blocks with a 1-degree taper to decrease driveline vibrations in the rear. Included also is *NEW* Metric Style u-bolts, the same as factory thread. Comes with new OEM Toyota U-Bolt Nuts, that's right...OEM Toyota.
- CNC Machined Bumpstop Spacers to allow the bumpstops to be used like they were designed, instead of relying on the internal bump stop.
- CNC Machined Differential Drop to keep those Constant Velocity Joint boots from tearing, and keeping those CV Joints from premature wear from the increased angle. We have installed other companies differential drops, and the spacers they include are too long, So we came up with the perfect spacer. When too large of a spacer is used, the differential mounting points have large factory washers that will hit the bushing mount on the differential, causing metal to metal contact. We like to keep everything like it was designed, no noises, no squeaks, no problems.
- CNC Machined Skidplate drop spacers and longer factory style Grade 10.9 bolts. Why not include an "off the shelf bolt"? Simply put, when doing routine service, the bolts that are on the from the Factory are a 12mm head. Off the shelf metric bolts have a 13mm head...this is not what we send with our kits. Plus, flanged factory style bolts make it easy to keep the bolt in a socket, unlike others for easy removal and installation. The bolt also has an extra large flange area to keep the bolt from sliding through the hole on the skid-plate.
- The MOST complete Instructions, we took our time here and provided you with very detailed instructions. They are even in color! (Available in the instructions section of the site, as well as at the top of the description.)
Allows for up to a 35" Tire. (more with modifications) Modifications involve removing mudflaps and trimming the skid plate. We do not suggest over 35" tires if you do not want to do any trimming or modifications. Tire fitment is largely dependent on your wheel choice.
Applications include: 2007-2018 Regular Cab Tundra, Double Cab Tundra, Crew Max, Rock Warrior Tundra SR5 and Limited Models.
Front spacers are clear anodized.
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot use the front lift along with the Bilstein Adjustable 5100 Front Shocks. The Bilsteins give a lift even on the lowest setting which would go to the limits of the Tundra's suspension ball joint and CV Joint Travel. This applies also to the Pro Comp Pro-Runner shocks with the collar flipped for the lift setting.
NOW INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: BUMPSTOP EXTENSION BRACKETS
At the request many of our customers and dealers, we are now including steering bumpstop extension brackets with these lift kits. These are two brackets that go on the lower part of the knuckle. NOTE: they are not required for install, but they are included if you wish to use them.
IMPORTANT: professional alignment recommended after installation.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 3" Front 1" Rear Leveling/ Lift Kit
- Easy installation with step by step instructions
- Solid CNC 6061-T6 aluminum spacers with pre-installed grade 10.9 metric studs
- CNC machined bumpstop spacers
- Allows for up to a 35” tire with factory wheels
- 2007-2018 Regular Cab Tundra, Double Cab Tundra, Crew Max, Rock Warrior Tundra SR5 and Limited models
Download Instructions for the 3" LRT Leveling Lift Kit here.Installation Instructions
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, Ca 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice on the outside of the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.