Trail-Safe Samurai/Jimny T-Case Seal
Trail-Safe™ Samurai/Jimny T-Case Seal
The Trail-Safe™ Samurai/Jimny T-Case Seal is one of the most effective seals on the market and will help keep your favorite trails free of oil. The Trail-Safe™ T-Case Seal lip is supported by a garter spring applying constant force over the full 360° circumference. This prevents any deflection gaps and stops oil from bypassing the seal lip. The outer seal lip acts as a secondary seal keeping debris and other contaminants away from the inner seal lip.
The O.D. of the Trail-Safe™ Seal is 100% rubber coated forming a complete static surface seal resulting in zero leaks. The Trail-Safe™ T-Case Seal also has a bi-directional double helix feature to keep oil in the transfer case and water out, especially on an incline.
Note: This is a direct drop-in replacement for OEM part number 29972-80050.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- The OD of the seal is 100% rubber coated
- Seal lip is totally supported by a garter spring applying constant force over the full 360º circumference
- Outer seal lip acts as a secondary seal and keeps debris and other contaminants away from the inner seal lip
- Dual sealing lips
- Bidirectional Double-Helix Feature to keep oil in & keep water out
- Direct OEM replacement (OEM part # 29972-80050)
- 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai (Rear Output Only)
- 1998-2015 Suzuki Jimny JB23 (Manual & Electronic, Front & Rear)
- 1998-2005 Suzuki Jimny JB33 (Manual & Electronic, Front & Rear)
- 2000-2015 Suzuki Jimny JB43 (Manual & Electronic, Front & Rear)
All products carry our 12 Month Limited Warranty. All warranties are limited to the original purchaser and are not transferable to subsequent owners of the product. The warranty period begins on the purchase date. Trail-Gear warrants that it will repair or replace, free of charge, any eligible product which, under normal conditions of use and service, proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover any labor costs incurred in diagnosis of defects, removal or reinstallation of a product, nor does it cover any other consequential expenses.
Trail-Gear Inc. warranty does not cover, and Trail-Gear Inc. shall not be liable for, any undertaking, representation, or agreements made by dealers or other third parties selling Trail-Gear products, except where such agreements are within the provisions of this Warranty.
Specifically excluded from this warranty are failures caused by lack of maintenance, misuse, negligence, modification, abuse, improper application, crash damage, installation or operation, or failures caused by unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Additionally excluded from this warranty are parts which are subject to normal wear and tear, such as bushings, fluids, hoses, gaskets, belts, etc. Products not manufactured by Trail-Gear Inc. are excluded from any warranty and shall be handled with the original manufacturer.
All parts used in a competitive racing environment are excluded from this warranty. If, after inspection, a part returned, under any warranty, is deemed to be ineligible for warranty repair or replacement, the part may be repaired or replaced for a discounted cost. Return shipping charges will apply. Any part for which a warranty replacement is sought must be returned to Trail-Gear Inc. before any replacement items can be shipped. All replacement parts shipped before the suspect part has been received and evaluated by Trail-Gear, MUST BE PAID IN FULL. In such a case, after the suspect part has been received and approved for a warranty replacement, the purchase price for the replacement will be refunded.
- Please contact Trail-Gear Inc. at 559-252-4950 or email [email protected] prior to returning any product under warranty to verify that warranty is still in effect.
- Products must be shipped back to Trail-Gear Inc. at the expense of the customer.
- ATTN: WARRANTY
- 5356 E. Pine Avenue
- Fresno, CA 93727.
Ship all products to:
- Please place a clearly marked copy of the original invoice inside the package.
- Please include a short note stating the problem you are experiencing.
If any of the above mentioned policy is not met, the package will be refused or warranty claim denied. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that Trail-Gear can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranties are generally processed within 2-3 business days of Trail-Gear receiving the parts from you. Additional delays may be incurred if product needs additional testing or repairing.
If you are an international customer, please email the warranty department at [email protected] to receive further instruction. International customers may have the option to field destroy an approved warranty to avoid costly return shipping. In this case, any shipping charges for replacement parts will be at the expense of the customer.