King Shocks Bump Stops 2.5" (BS2525, BS2540)
Get the most out of your ride's suspension with King Shocks bump stops! These bump stops are designed to help you use all of the suspension that you have for the ultimate in comfort and control. King Shocks bump stops feature a unique piston design that provides superior flow characteristics, along with micro-polished shafts and advanced seal technology. Long-wearing nylon contact pads ensure quiet operation. King Shocks bump stops are offered in 2.0 and 2.5 in. diameter bodies, with stroke lengths from 2 to 4 in. to fit any mounting location requirements and to handle any suspension arresting loads.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Available in 2.0 and 2.5 inch diameter bodies with stroke lengths from 2 to 4 inches.
- Double sealed Schrader cover that mounts to the body, not the valve itself creates a positive seal and keeps dirt and moisture out.
- Unique mounting boss design with indexing pin securely locates the bump stop without pinching the outside of the tube.
- Stout 1/8" thick Chromoly bump stop bodies are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Aluminum components are machined from aircraft quality billet.
- Large 1-1/4" or 1-5/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 75,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- Long wearing nylon contact pad insures quiet operation and mounts with a simple yet effective single bolt design.
- O-ring on shaft helps to gauge shaft travel.
If you have any questions on the use or installation of this product please contact our customer support at (559)-549-6737
See manufacturer for sale.